CurQnetic™ Bioavailable Curcumin
Full spectrum 95% Curcumin
CurQnetic™ is a proprietary, enriched Curcumin extract (95% Curcumin) that has up to 8x the oral bioavailability of regular Curcumin, is retained in the bloodstream 6x longer, and provides 24-hour bioactivity. Extracted using only eco-friendly food-grade solvents, CurQnetic™ is the perfect choice for the clean-label consumer.
- Highly bioavailable: Up to 8x the oral bioavailability of regular Curcumin.
- Excellent retention: Retained in the bloodstream 6x longer than regular Curcumin, providing 24-hour bioactivity.
- Preclinically studied: Powerful biological activity, as demonstrated in several in vitro and in vivo efficacy studies.
- Enriched: 95% Curcumin — as verified by HPLC testing — so lower dosage is needed due to greater potency.
- Ecologically extracted: Extracted using only eco-friendly food-grade solvents such as ethyl acetate.
- Complete traceability: Traceable from farm to finished ingredient.
- Vertically integrated: Integrated from cultivation to manufacturing.
- Sustainable supply: Produced by the largest processor of Curcumin in India, guaranteeing a sustainable supply of Turmeric raw material.
- Accredited: Manufactured according to ISO, cGMP, HAACP, and PMDA requirements.
- Certified: Certified Kosher, Parve, and Halal.
Why Standard Curcumin Is Not Bioavailable
Curcumin bioavailability is notoriously poor for two reasons:
- Curcumin is poorly absorbed and distributed in the body. As a result, very little Curcumin makes it into the bloodstream and tissues.
- What little Curcumin is absorbed becomes rapidly metabolized through a process called glucuronidation. (Glucuronidation involves the addition of glucuronic acid to a substance, which facilitates its elimination from the body.)
You may be wondering how to increase bioavailability of Curcumin. Unibar, a pioneer in the development of enhanced bioavailability Curcumin, has the answer: Bypass the glucuronidation reaction altogether.
CurQnetic™ Bioavailable Curcumin
CurQnetic™ incorporates Curcumin (95%) from pure Indian-grown Turmeric with vanillin (from vanilla) and gingerols (from ginger), which share certain key molecular structural features with Curcumin. The vanillin and gingerol thus act as adjuvants, helping Curcumin to bypass the glucuronidation reaction. This action increases Curcumin absorption and retention.
How CurQnetic™ is Made
Unibar oversees the production of CurQnetic™ from farm to finished ingredient.
- Farmers in India are contracted to grow Turmeric.
- Cultivation is closely supervised, and farms are provided with cultivation and post-harvest handling assistance.
- The harvested Turmeric is brought directly to a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
- Turmeric quality is confirmed at our in-process lab using an array of cutting edge analytical equipment.
- After the Turmeric has passed each and every quality control test, it is extracted in a closed-loop manufacturing process to concentrate the Curcuminoids.
- The end result of this carefully controlled process is a Curcuminoids concentrate that retains the sensory qualities and range of constituents present in the fresh Turmeric rhizomes.
- The Curcuminoids are then blended with vanillin and gingerols in a proprietary, patented composition.
Curcumin Health Benefits
Turmeric is a culinary and medicinal herb that has been used in India for over 2,500 years. Research has identified Curcumin as the active ingredient of Turmeric responsible for its bioactivity. Over the past 30 years, dozens of human clinical studies have been published examining the potential health benefits of Curcumin from Turmeric.
Results of these studies have shown that Curcumin:
- Encourages a healthy response to inflammation*
- Supports the health of colon and pancreas cells*
- Improves antioxidant status*
- Protects cellular DNA from free radical damage*
- Helps maintain cholesterol levels already within a healthy range*
- Helps maintain the health and integrity of the intestinal lining*
- Supports joint comfort and promotes joint function*